We provide outstanding neuropsychological evaluations that help determine social, emotional, developmental, educational, and other needs. Our assessments include an evaluation of personal strengths and limitations, so that recommendations are most tailored to each individual. We evaluate children, adolescents, and adults. Each assessment is personalized to meet the unique needs of the individual being evaluated and answer the specific referral questions accordingly.
Our team is well-versed in all the most valid testing tools available, as we conduct field research for various test developers. This allows us to use measurements before they are finalized. We also have extensive knowledge of assessment best practices with various populations (e.g., gifted, bilingual, ASD, ADHD, etc.) and a large testing library to choose from. At this time, Dr. Lake leads the testing team is able to provide diagnoses, guide you through educational systems (e.g., 504P, IEPs, Headstart, FBA/PBIP process, college accommodations, SAT/ACT accommodations), assist with job placement needs, and offer treatment planning recommendations.
Many of our team members use a neurodiversity affirming approach to testing and therapy.
- Review of Records
- Testing Session(s)
- Other Info as Needed (e.g., ratings,
- Feedback Consultation Session (Phone
- Written Report
- Learning Disabilities (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia)
- Pre-K readiness evaluation
- Developmental Delays
- ADHD/ADD (hyperactive, inattentive, or combined)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Emotional & Behavioral Disorders (e.g., depression, bipolar,
Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder, Selective Mutism,
Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, etc.)
- Other health impairments that impact learning
- Gifted Identification
- Twice Exceptional (2e)
- Pre-college testing to document need for accommodations
- Personality Testing such as the MMPI & PAI
- Vocational/Occupational Assessments